Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think about these Herr helmets?

Article about: Hi there, Among other helmets I have especially been searching for a good herr helmet for a while with the army decal. Right now I got 5 different helmets on my mind in different conditions

?

Default What do you think about these Herr helmets?

Hi there,

Among other helmets I have especially been searching for a good herr helmet for a while with the army decal. Right now I got 5 different helmets on my mind in different conditions and prices hereafter.

Please comment if you think any of them is fake and if you can tell a something about what a fair price would be for each item it would be even greater :- )

Cheers Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about these Herr helmets?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What do you think about these Herr helmets?

Pictures or links sure would help...

Nitram

?

First one I think is quite good. The decal looks good but it isn’t 100 % intact. And the chin strap is missing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about these Herr helmets?   What do you think about these Herr helmets?  

What do you think about these Herr helmets?   What do you think about these Herr helmets?  

What do you think about these Herr helmets?   What do you think about these Herr helmets?  

?

G'day mate,

None of your pics have uploaded!!

Sorry found them!!!

?

Second one looks quite good to I think. However the liner is missing. The chinstrap is there, doesn’t is normally be the other way around?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about these Herr helmets?   What do you think about these Herr helmets?  

?

First one looks honest enough for me

?

Not not in the same condition as the two before. Besides that I guess it is okay?
    Attached Images Attached Images What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets?  What do you think about these Herr helmets? 

?

Number 4 - This one is missing all the inside stuff. Besides that what do you think about it?

?

Number 5 - Last one has it all but some of the chinstrap is missing. Not sure what to think about the decal. Picture could be better. What do you think?

What do you think about these Herr helmets?  

?

First one looks honest enough for me

Yes, this one looks very honest. Also one of the more expensive of the 5 helmets.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast