Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think about these Herr helmets?

Article about: Hi there, Among other helmets I have especially been searching for a good herr helmet for a while with the army decal. Right now I got 5 different helmets on my mind in different conditions

Default Re: What do you think about these Herr helmets?

The decal on number four looks dodgy to me, as if it's been stretched. It might be the photography though. If you are only looking for one out of this list, personally I'd go for the first.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about these Herr helmets?
    P
    Many

Hello,

I am not sure how long you've been on the forum, but welcome anyway!

I am no expert, but all of the helmets look honest enough. If you so choose, you might want to take the chinstrap off the one missing it's internals to complete another helmet that has a liner intact.

A word of advice: I think it would be easier for other members to respond if you made individual threads for each helmet.

dont like no.4.......the rest looks ok to me.

You use the word Herr (Gentleman, sir) it should be spelled Heer (Army) in this context.

Cheers,
    Emile

I knew I had seen #3 before. This is one of the helmets that Pawel Nowak tries to sell. The helmet is good, but this guy will scam you. Don't send money to him. Did you get his e-mail?

Let me guess, he only accepts western union, or similar payments.............

?

You use the word Herr (Gentleman, sir) it should be spelled Heer (Army) in this context.
    Thanks for the hint Emile. I think I mix a little between the two sometimes

I knew I had seen #3 before. This is one of the helmets that Pawel Nowak tries to sell. The helmet is good, but this guy will scam you. Don't send money to him. Did you get his e-mail?
    ObKrieger - I got his email yes, I been emailing with him a bit the last couple of days and there was sure some things that was suspicious about him. He wouldn’t use paypal and stuff like that.

Don't go near him mate, he is well known for scamming. Can I ask what the prices are for the helmets? He usually puts prices at about 30% or 40% of true value.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...l-nowak-18398/

Tell him that he will not be getting your money, courtesy of WRF.

?

Let me guess, he only accepts western union, or similar payments
    Exactly!

In my last email I asked him if I could just stop by his city someday and make the deal face to face. Im from Denmark and he live I Poland but I travel a lot and it would not be a problem for me to do a little detour if there was a good deal to make. He actually “got” some quite nice helmets for sale.

He answered a short while ago that he would prefer a money transfer. Whats wrong with good old cash these days.. hehe, but now I know for sure he is a scammer like you say he is ObKrieger. - Have you heard about anyone who had send him money and got cheated from him?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast