Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think about these M34 helmets???

Article about: Hey guys i have been offered these two M34 helmets, i just want two know if these are in fact genuine German ww2 items and what they may be worth? Thank you all for your time

Default What do you think about these M34 helmets???

Hey guys i have been offered these two M34 helmets, i just want two know if these are in fact genuine German ww2 items and what they may be worth?
    Thank you all for your time
    Attached Images Attached Images What do you think about these M34 helmets???  What do you think about these M34 helmets???  What do you think about these M34 helmets???  What do you think about these M34 helmets??? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about these M34 helmets???
    P
    Many

Default Re: What do you think about these M34 helmets???

bottom one is m34 police issue and the top one is a big no idea haven't a clue as to the top one (however i haven't seen a waffemet on the helmet like the one on the bottom picture before) so wait for more replies first

tom

To me it looks like an original military police helmet but due to the lack of decals it could have been painted over. I am no expert so anyone correct me if im wrong.

oh and as to worth the bottom one if is in fact original and has everything (which yours doesn't) would be worth around £560-£670 so knock a bit off

tom

Field police helmets would be gray, not black. The black helmets were worn by fire police and firemen. Odd that they do not have any decals. Possibly issued to Hitler Youth helpers.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

oh would that make it more desirable? So what do you think they are worth?
    Thank you all for your help!!!

?

The helmet at the bottom appears to be a civic curved dip form helmet. It is not a combat helmet but a helmet made of lighter metal and worn during crowd control etc by police, or worn by fire protection police (Feuerschutzpolizei) , railroad protection police (Bahnschutzpolizei) or air defence police (Luftschutzpolizei).. They are not so valuable but are still worth picking up as they can be acquired for much less than a typical combat helmet and they still look good on the shelf!

Regards

Carl

Quote by carltiger View Post
    The helmet at the bottom appears to be a civic curved dip form helmet. It is not a combat helmet but a helmet made of lighter metal and worn during crowd control etc by police, or worn by fire protection police (Feuerschutzpolizei) , railroad protection police (Bahnschutzpolizei) or air defence police (Luftschutzpolizei).. They are not so valuable but are still worth picking up as they can be acquired for much less than a typical combat helmet and they still look good on the shelf!

Regards

Carl
    What about the top one?

?

Not sure, maybe somebody else can help you with that one but I'm guessing it's similar to the helmet in the lower picture ie civil organisations. To be honest, I don't like the top one...I would consider buying the 2nd lid but not the top one. Wait for more replies anyway, hopefully somebody can identify the top one.

Regards

Carl
    Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    What about the top one?

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Not sure, maybe somebody else can help you with that one but I'm guessing it's similar to the helmet in the lower picture ie civil organisations. To be honest, I don't like the top one...I would consider buying the 2nd lid but not the top one. Wait for more replies anyway, hopefully somebody can identify the top one.

Regards

Carl
    So would they be worth getting for £25 each?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast