Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

what do you think of this now.

Article about: I'm sorry, but I don't agree with the "somewhat"....personally, I think you've taken a fairly scarce German Naval helmet and basically destroyed it. It's a shame that you didn't as

Default what do you think of this now.

Recently bought this marine helmet,it was coated in varnish,it sat there and i thought im going to clean of the varnish heres how ,please dont slate me but its now beutifull again.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.what do you think of this now.[ATTACH=CO
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do you think of this now.   what do you think of this now.  

what do you think of this now.  
    Last edited by griffinz; 01-16-2012 at 04:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do you think of this now.
    P
    Many

Default Re: what do you think of this now.

Hi.

What did you do to the helmet?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

removed a shed load of varnish,

?

You should load the photos in some sort of order to make them more viewable.
    I'm not sure what you did but at first glance it appears you may have ruined a helmet.

why ruined it looks much better now ,

I completely agree with Doug here, the poor helmet looks ruined. How did you remove the varnish? Was it so badly looking before that you couldnĀ“t live with it? Poor helmet...
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-16-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Typo.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Mhm, a sad sight there IMO..

why sad its a lot better now.

?

At a wild guess I'd say he used sandpaper :/ I can't say I agree what's been done here, however it's not my place to judge.

Nitram

sand paper.what the hell.lol/

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast