Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

what do you think of this now.

Article about: I'm sorry, but I don't agree with the "somewhat"....personally, I think you've taken a fairly scarce German Naval helmet and basically destroyed it. It's a shame that you didn't as

Default Re: what do you think of this now.

wrong as are most of you i know better people .u aint seen the helmet since.ive got it and it looks great .i dont really care what most of u say .as for bad form ive sold a 1st class screwback .and a knights cross ask the gentleman who bought from me if i have bad form..your opinions ramm them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do you think of this now.
    P
    Many

Don't come on here asking for opinions then... it's that easy. First it was "what do you think of this now" and now it's "your opinions ramm them"

Come on mate, you know you should have mentioned it in the advert. And the ebay listing for that matter. You even said that the decal was lacquered. Well, yes it was, but why leave out the other half of the story....................

Congrats on having sold things in the past but it isn't very relevant to this situation.

Post #91 reported for inflammatory and insulting inappropriate language.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by griffinz View Post
    wrong as are most of you i know better people .u aint seen the helmet since.ive got it and it looks great .i dont really care what most of u say .as for bad form ive sold a 1st class screwback .and a knights cross ask the gentleman who bought from me if i have bad form..your opinions ramm them.
    What is up with the "Facebook" or Teenage Middle School "text" language? IE" "u", uncapped letters and etc. What will come next; "4" and all this other hogwash ?:

The Largest List of Text Message Shorthand (IM, SMS) and Internet Acronyms Found of the Web - kept current and up-to-date by NetLingo The Internet Dictionary: Online Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms, Acronyms, Text Messaging, Smileys ;-)

Do not bother replying...

Kindly write in proper English or do not write at all. This is an adult forum with educated members that hail from throughout the world. We are all serious here. All that are not are eventually brushed aside, or properly placed in the bin...

As far as "your opinions ramm them" - If you wish not to know what others think, then cease posting on this forum. Be rest assured that one will not hear "what one wants to hear" most of the time in any case - especially with this TR stuff.

If you are happy with your item, then so be it...

Thats it.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

grigginz-
    There is no excuse for poor manners on this Forum. A repeat of such behavior will likely lead to you bidding adieu to this place. As Richie said, this is a place for adults.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by griffinz View Post
    Why not ask me Peter? You originally advertised the EK1 and the RK repro for $300 each did you not? I confirmed via P.M. that I would like to purchase the EK1 at the price you advertised it for and asked for your payment details.

A couple of hours later I received back from you my message but nothing about your payment details. A few minutes later you P.M'd me the same message again. The next day the EK1 and Repro RK had been re priced at £300 each, a considerable difference, and not a word from you to me to explain or apologise for the reason or mistake regarding the original price. I questioned your ethics publicly and warned others of your lack of good manners.

Then on the 18th July, several days after my comments were posted under your ad, you P.M'd me asking if I would like to purchase the cross from you for £320, that's £20 more than it was being then advertised at, and the THIRD time that you had changed the price!!

When I declined, you went beserk about me in the comment section on your ad, saying you would not sell it to me, rather bin it, I was a liar, etc. etc. I then pointed out the facts concerning your poor attitude,the fact that it was YOU not ME that was lying, and offering proof to anyone here who could read the P.M's that had passed between us as I had saved ALL the messages. ONLY THEN did you offer a derisive form of apology, followed by more shouting, and then several positively grovelling pleas that I contact you via telephone so that you could explain everything.

I chose to not bother, as your increasingly bizarre comments on the ad were enough for anyone to see that you appear to have certain behavioral issues, as you have once again proved here in this thread.

My advice to you is don't post when pissed up and learn a few manners too. I for one will be glad when you emigrate to Thailand for whatever purposes you intend to follow over there.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

You know, we have many younger people on this forum, the youngest being 13yrs I believe,and I have yet to see one of these behave in such an offensive manner as some of these so called responsible and older collectors, it seems that the truth hurts and any type of constructive crititism or friendly advice, comments etc are treated with derision, ridicule, abuse and outright insults all aimed at the very people that advice has been sought from, and 9 times out of 10, it would appear that the real transgressor is the thread starter, either because of ignorance , outright greed or attempting to get sanction for an action on their part, either intentional or misguided, this seems to be happening more often and its a great shame when more time and threads are taken up with this type of nonesense, theres a simple rule , if you dont want to hear the truth go to a medium pay your money and get stung, its all too easy to cast insults , and act like a spoilt child when its not on a face to face basis and that is one of the main reasons for these people doing this, they can remain faceless, but in doing so have to pay a price, and that is remaining ignorant and clueless

no body on here has the right to say im of bad form ,,,,,,not one ok dave jb mind your buisness you dont know me ok.im not interested in your comments.big ned sold the cross cheaper than 300 too a very nice man.you missed out ,been greedy because i made a mistake, you want me to buy you flowers to say sorry Ritchie c same here dont get involved mt people like you are like lice .irritating ok.im bored now please dellete me as i cannot listen to this -edit-

I rather suspect that you will soon get your wish...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast