Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

what do you think part 2 .

Article about: Hi all well heres my finished article,used Rennisance wax and what a difference .im a happy man .it worked out thanks to members on here thanx for helping me out,its been a good disscussion

Default what do you think part 2 .

what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .what do you think part 2 .Hi all
    well heres my finished article,used Rennisance wax and what a difference .im a happy man .it worked out thanks to members on here thanx for helping me out,its been a good disscussion topic,but i dont think il do it again lol.[]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do you think part 2 .  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do you think part 2 .
    P
    Many

Default Re: what do you think part 2 .

Hi Griffinz,
    Well mate what a difference that makes looks the part now i knew that wax would bring up to haw it should be.
    I wouldnt touch it anymore just dust it now and again, well done. nice pics by the way,
    dave.

Default Re: what do you think part 2 .

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Griffinz,
    Well mate what a difference that makes looks the part now i knew that wax would bring up to haw it should be.
    I wouldnt touch it anymore just dust it now and again, well done. nice pics by the way,
    dave.
    Hi no I'm leaving alone now,,,,,,but I will have another helmet soon was a great shell so getting a bloke near me to paint camo rough texture Normandy, jim Jacques sells a lot on eBay great bloke ,il never find a ss so it's a filer,,