Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What's in the box?

Article about: Well well well. Something just landed on my doorstep. My good friend Todd / helmetone told me to keep an eye on the postman so I had a feeling some German steel was inbound. Let's see what w

Default What's in the box?

Well well well.

What's in the box?

Something just landed on my doorstep. My good friend Todd / helmetone told me to keep an eye on the postman so I had a feeling some German steel was inbound.

Let's see what we have here.... it is very well packaged, thank you for that Todd mate.

What's in the box?What's in the box?

What could it be?! It may take me some time to get into this bag, so I think I'll make a cup of tea first

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's in the box?
    P
    Many

I just love these adverts for Parcelforce 48

I fought my way into the plastic, tough work. Managed to get a look at the inside rim. ET64, looks like an M40 from the colour.....

What's in the box?

Come on Andy, finish the tea already and open her up!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

He's not drinking tea he's had to go to the bathroom as he can no longer contain his excitementcome'on Andy just show me the money or in this particular case your nice Helmet.............

OK guys so I managed to dig it out enough to see the lot number. I looked it up in hte GHW database and it looks like a single decal luft. That's pretty cool, ET M40 luft lids are a bit less common than the ubiquitous Quist M40 luft.

What's in the box?

What's in the box?

Are you Svestae in a new incarnation??? It must be great admiring the guy so much that you copy his grippingly interesting posting style....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I'm glad someone is picking up where Seba left off, a forum is not complete without his presence.

Let me guess,,,, is it a helmet?

Damn, Ned you just gave me a de-rection. I think the thing is actually concave at this point. While I'm confirming this, here are a couple more pics. Something is wrong, there's no bird on this luft helmet..... Todd sent me a lemon.

What's in the box?

Still, it's attractive enough. Quite pretty from the front too. I'll probably keep it

What's in the box?

Forgive the potentially frustrating thread format gentlemen. It's a special morning today though and I am a bit giddy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast