Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What's in the box?

Article about: Well well well. Something just landed on my doorstep. My good friend Todd / helmetone told me to keep an eye on the postman so I had a feeling some German steel was inbound. Let's see what w

Its a tin lid, not a matter of life and death. I trust you open your wallet quicker than you are opening this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's in the box?
    P
    Many

I was actually done with this thread chaps, after the sneaky shot with the decal I made a more complete one in the SS section if you are interested. Ever so sorry if you didn't enjoy your time spent here but I was excited to receive this. For this lid I opened my wallet and the box as fast as my fingers would allow Harry I assure you, the thing I perhaps opened too quickly was my mouth when creating this light hearted thread. Just a bit of fun

I like it... I think of what that lid cost you and all the nice guns I could buy with it! I admire your patience in slowly opening the box. I'm a 'rip it open and lets see' merchant myself. After waiting so long for something I have to see it asap.

Oh we're a humorless bunch sometimes...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It's made of paper Mache!! Any fool can see that!, Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3