Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What's next?

Article about: by Schwerpunkt I have been adrift this year , as I have most configurations of most branches of the Wehrmacht and a couple of SD SS helmets. I've started looking at other things like Japanes

?

Default Re: What's next?

I do not have so big dreams when it comes to helmets- soooo i will leave every single SS helmet to you guys. But, there is always a "but", i would very much like to get myself one of the Cossack helmets i just found photos of.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's next?
    P
    Many

Thank you Doug.
    My list is on paper in my wallet.
    chris

With the kind of money I make I take whatever I can find and afford at the same time! All that ever gets me are damn SD Heer M40's... haha

Lol - What's wrong with those Mo ? - I'm in the same boat as far as cash
    goes, but I'd love a really nice SD Heer M40.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

When my employment situation turns around I plan to find a nice lufty as compared with Heer they are somewhat reasonably priced still. Of course a snake leg DD would be nice but one has to be realistic!

im after ww2 russain polish and greek helmets. a good sd m40 luft and would like to get a dd heer m35. but after getting the last helmet im going to slow down got to save some more money agian when i can. there are some post war helmets i would like to get to ha when dose it stop ha ha

For those that have seen the lids I have posted ( and my Aussie wall-o-helmets ) will know that apart from semi-relic and some relics-with-a-story helmets, I have but a few complete lids and they are "serendipity finds" - the happy discovery that does not break the bank. This of course limits me but leaves the cream of the crop for the rest of you - nice guy that I am!!

Cheap but cheerful Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

4md
    ?

My next lid will hopefully be a m35 double decal et heer as i have an et m40 sd heer,and an et m42 sd heer and it would be nice to have one of each. Eventually i would like to have a representative from each maker,branch of service, camo, etc...
    I try to get the best helmet i can find of any type and not double up. But there are not set rules. I just got a nice Q m40 with a good bf decal so that set my DD et back a bit

So at the moment save,save,save

regards Paul

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Lol - What's wrong with those Mo ? - I'm in the same boat as far as cash
    goes, but I'd love a really nice SD Heer M40.........!
    Because I lack variance! I would love to have even a Heer reissue M35. haha

I have been adrift this year , as I have most configurations of most branches of the Wehrmacht and a couple of SD SS helmets. I've started looking at other things like Japanese and US helmets.
    One big German purchase coming up that I hope to seal asap and that will be amongst the top pieces of my collection. (Top 5 at least) Doug knows which one I'm talking about ;-) I wouldn't mind adding a nice ND helmet , just waiting for the right one to come along.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast