Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

What's next?

Article about: by Schwerpunkt I have been adrift this year , as I have most configurations of most branches of the Wehrmacht and a couple of SD SS helmets. I've started looking at other things like Japanes

Default Re: What's next?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I have been adrift this year , as I have most configurations of most branches of the Wehrmacht and a couple of SD SS helmets. I've started looking at other things like Japanese and US helmets.
    One big German purchase coming up that I hope to seal asap and that will be amongst the top pieces of my collection. (Top 5 at least) Doug knows which one I'm talking about ;-) I wouldn't mind adding a nice ND helmet , just waiting for the right one to come along.
    What are you buying? You can't mention a new big purchase without giving any details!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's next?
    P
    Many

?

Frank I'll bring it with me when I visit in December. ;-)

Actually like Frank I've made a big left turn, but back into Canadian, thinned out my duplicates in German, hence the remodelling of my war room. My next "want" is a Brodie with period decals from one of the Canadian first wave assault units at DDay, Winnipeg or Regina Rifles. I know of a couple RR but they won't sell so I have to kill them too.

Doug, I'm slightly concerned about this violent streak. I think the helmets may have finally gotten to you. You might need to take a right turn towards a vacation.

?

I am on day parole and getting medicinal assistance to control the helmet-lust that washes over me from time to time. :-D
    Seriously it's awesome to visit collections and see such great artifacts the world over. Makes you keep looking and enjoying!

Quote by DougB View Post
    I am on day parole and getting medicinal assistance to control the helmet-lust that washes over me from time to time. :-D
    Seriously it's awesome to visit collections and see such great artifacts the world over. Makes you keep looking and enjoying!
    Medicinal assistance? So now you're smoking pot? My lord Doug. You're helmets may be in danger please box them up and ship them to me. Thanks.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I wish you and everyone else here could come to the MAX show!

My holy grail would be a black M-35 double decal SS helmet. I will likely never find one as I have always been picky on condition. It took me over 40 years to find a gray M-35 SS double decal that satisfied my pickiness. One never knows what the future holds.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

With Doug in his current frame of mind your future may turn out quite...violent.

just every one should wear there best helmet them we do battle. last man standing gets to keep them all ha ha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4