Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What's your favourite?

Article about: It's finally a sunny day here so I decided to bring out my favourite relic and non relic out in the sun for a change. The relic is a M35 DD with field applied reissued paint and the non reli

Nice lids!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's your favourite?
    P
    Many

Default M17

Austro-Hungarian M17 with iron cross carved to the front during ww1. Issued to Finnish troops in 1939-1944.

Named: Tapio.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What's your favourite?   What's your favourite?  

What's your favourite?   What's your favourite?  

What's your favourite?  

My favorite is this named camoflage helmet with rope net. Making all the better it is named to a SS Oberscharfuhrer. Research has shown he was one of three brothers all in the LAH. This man and one other brother were cadre for SS 112th Panzer Division Hitler Jugend.

What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    My favorite is this named camoflage helmet with rope net. Making all the better it is named to a SS Oberscharfuhrer. Research has shown he was one of three brothers all in the LAH. This man and one other brother were cadre for SS 112th Panzer Division Hitler Jugend
    That helmet is one of my favorite camo helmets Bob, but I think you already know that! Nice to meet you at the SOS.

One of my favorite decaled helmets, a Q66 black M35 double decal SS named to a soldier in Reg. Deutschland.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What's your favourite?   What's your favourite?  

SSh-39 from the Winter and the Great Patriotic War. Research showed that these helmets we're originally worn during the Winter War and the Soviet troops removed the liners, so that they could wear something warm underneath the helmets. After that they we're repaired in the Leningrad blockade, hence the name "blockade helmet", this can be identified by the liner style and rivets that are more punched in. Then they we're reissued to soldiers fighting in the besieged Leningrad. The helmet has a name written inside the dome, but sadly it's unreadable.

Sorry about the rushed photos. I will take photos outside later.

What's your favourite?   What's your favourite?  

What's your favourite?  

?

Default Fave-FHH Helmet with owner

What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?What's your favourite?

Wiki! My god man. That's something special. Any chance of a shot of the inside, a Luftwaffe originally?

Anders your contribution is also excellent. Really superb lids guys.

Edit: Thanks for adding the interior shot Wiki.
    Last edited by KradSpam; 04-10-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Like the rest of you, I love all my helmets, but I really love a named lid! Here is my named Q66 police combat helmet

What's your favourite?
    What's your favourite?
    What's your favourite?

Quote by Punkriehitaja View Post
    Ilus kiiver, soomeugrilased vend !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2