Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Where do people find all of these nice, cheap helmets?

Article about: I would really like to know how you guys manage to find websites which sell helmets that are somewhat cheap and nice i mean, I've searched around to within several pages of google's results

Default Re: Where do people find all of these nice, cheap helmets?

I was going to buy the winter camo M40 that he has but I don't like that there was a sticker on the front that took all the paint off

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where do people find all of these nice, cheap helmets?
    P
    Many

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    I was going to buy the winter camo M40 that he has but I don't like that there was a sticker on the front that took all the paint off
    Yes, I saw that. I was thinking wow, this looks great, its so cheap for how g- oh. Still a great lid though!

One word of advice , post any helmet you consider up on the forum for opinions. Especially camo helmets.
    Also don't buy those cheap 380$ tan painted German helmets on SVM as they are post war repaints.

Buy from a site with decent pictures , Jessen and Time traveller I would scrap from that list. The other dealers I can recommend.

And I hate to sound like the only thing I am focusing on is the price after reading my posts again! All of those helmets are spectacular and the history behind them is astounding. Hopefully if I ever have kids, I'll have quite the collection to present to them!

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    One word of advice , post any helmet you consider up on the forum for opinions. Especially camo helmets.
    Also don't buy those cheap 380$ tan painted German helmets on SVM as they are post war repaints.

Buy from a site with decent pictures , Jessen and Time traveller I would scrap from that list. The other dealers I can recommend.
    Seeing as I have literally no experience in buying old helmets like this, I would never even remotely consider buying one without posting it on a few different forums for opinions. I'm not about to waste several hundred dollars

speaking of that, what do you think of this one? I'm not considering buying it, but man it is a beauty

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post

He is correct on all points.

How's that helmet in my above post

Quote by Awesome View Post
    How's that helmet in my above post
    Who's selling that one I recall seeing it. The eagle decal is good but I'd like to see a good close-up of the tricolor.

?

svmilitaria i think selling that luft ,well thats the name that pops up when i click on pic ,rgds Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2