Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where are our key members hiding???

Article about: I know we ALL have lives away from this forum and deserve time out with family, unchained from the computer but given the regularity of our more knowledgeable members I for one have noticed

Default Where are our key members hiding???

I know we ALL have lives away from this forum and deserve time out with family, unchained from the computer but given the regularity of our more knowledgeable members I for one have noticed ( and missed ) their contributions to threads over the past week.

Doug, SSamir, Frank, Obkrieger ( Mo ), both Adrians et al. - are you guys out there somewhere??

We are hungry for knowledge & factoids!
    Cheers, Dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where are our key members hiding???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Where are our key members hiding???

Am I a key or just a tool? lol

Jason

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I know we ALL have lives away from this forum and deserve time out with family, unchained from the computer but given the regularity of our more knowledgeable members I for one have noticed ( and missed ) their contributions to threads over the past week.

Doug, SSamir, Frank, Obkrieger ( Mo ), both Adrians et al. - are you guys out there somewhere??

We are hungry for knowledge & factoids!
    Cheers, Dan
    Dan i think you have answered your own question , people are away doing other things , family life , holidays , work etc etc . Do members need to explain why they spend time away from the forum ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Where are our key members hiding???

Here's a key and a tool for comparison.

Hey, I loaded a pic! Maybe size is important afterall.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I am a 'Key member'? How flattering! haha

Personally I have been going through quite a bit lately. One of our managers recently quit and left us in a bind. I have also been having significant relationship issues with my (ex) girldfriend of 6 years. On top of that I am flat broke. I haven't been able to upload any of my photos lately either. It will all sort itself out soon enough. I have not forgotten you guys!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post

Personally I have been going through quite a bit lately. One of our managers recently quit and left us in a bind. I have also been having significant relationship issues with my (ex) girldfriend of 6 years. On top of that I am flat broke. I haven't been able to upload any of my photos lately either. It will all sort itself out soon enough. I have not forgotten you guys!
    I hope everything gets sorted out for you mate, sounds like you've got a few dramas at the moment.

Hmm...maybe someday if I work hard and live long enough "I" could be a "key"....Then I could impart info to others and help them....oh, wait,I....aww nevermind...what do I know anyway......sigh

"significant relationship issues with my (ex) girlfriend"...gee, Mo...does this mean you'll be changing your photo?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by ObKrieger View Post

Sorry to hear that Mo, not the best things to be dealing with. Hope it starts to improve soon mate

Jason

Summer is: digging, re-enacting, BBQ'ing, fishing, boating, camping, hiking,
    gardening, driving, etc, season Dan ! Don't expect to see many members
    'on' during the warmer months - especially weekends.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Montreal F1 for me. . PS everyone has a key of some sort
    Last edited by DougB; 06-10-2012 at 04:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast