Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

White Camo Helmet Real or Fake?

Article about: I have never owned an original helmet and wanted to get your expert thoughts on this one. It looks ok to me and was vet acquired? Thanks in advance for your opinions! Regards, Annoyed from t

Default Re: White Camo Helmet Real or Fake?

*No thievery intended.

But just think about it, the helmets were made in the EU in the first place. So in fact, it's illegal for my government and that of other countries to make us pay import fees on top of the already high fright costs. Just my opinion. Did find another one in Germany anyways.

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement White Camo Helmet Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

So this is original??

Too controversial,Sam-hell with it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That website is very reliable, I buy most of my stuff from him. However, that helmet has been on there for a very long time with no bites. The story behind the helmet is not so great, something about an old decal removed from the front. It may be good but too much drama behind it. keep looking.

Thanks for the advice. I will keep on looking!

Sam

Quote by kenbent View Post
    Svmilitaria.com

It's quite cheap. The circle on the front of the helmet scared me a bit anyway, it's from a 5th army sticker (US), war booty helmet..

Nice one though!

Good luck with it, if you're planning on purchasing it and all. It's a sweet helmet.

Cheers
    If I would own just one white camo that wouldn't be it , far from sweet to me.
    Winter camo's are one of the more overrated camo's , lots of fakes and post war repaints. But everyone wants one... A true one looker winter camo is a rare beast.

I quite like the "crows Feet" the White paint has, which is usually caused by applying paint over moisture which would make sense being a Winter Camo, what i don't quite get is why the helmet is Black in the first place?

I painted my side gate in 1992 and it's all gone the same way ............ CRAZY man!

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    If I would own just one white camo that wouldn't be it , far from sweet to me.
    Winter camo's are one of the more overrated camo's , lots of fakes and post war repaints. But everyone wants one... A true one looker winter camo is a rare beast.
    Whether someone likes it or not, is his business. Fact is that it's an original helmet for a very fair price.

I do not know if it is the picture but that black paint under the white camo.
    chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast