Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who is the best online dealer of German Helmets?

Article about: I am looking to buy a couple of German helmets, but I would like to know what websites you guys would recommend buying from. Obviously some websites are way over priced and others are out of

Default Who is the best online dealer of German Helmets?

I am looking to buy a couple of German helmets, but I would like to know what websites you guys would recommend buying from. Obviously some websites are way over priced and others are out of stock on helmets. What dealers that sell German helmets have the best balance of selection and price? Thanks for any help you can give.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who is the best online dealer of German Helmets?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Who is the best online dealer of German Helmets?

Here are some top links that I check out daily. All are good guys and honest dealers.

River Valley Militaria - WWII Military Antiques, Helmets [Home ] Paul M
    helmets Ken N
    World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE! Dave S
    WWII German War Helmets YOUR ULTIMATE SOURCE Helmets For Sale | German War Helmet Ken B
    SS_Steel_original_helmets Kelly H (I have 3 more SS helmets for sale here right now hint hint LOL)
    WW2 German, Japanese and U.S. Helmets for Sale | German WW2 Helmets, Japanese WW2 Helmets, US WW2 Helmets! Jeremy
    Collector to Collector Militaria Bob I
    The Collector's Guild Peter
    Steel Helmets Bill S

These are dealers that I frequent but I am sure there are others. These are guys that have your back if you have a problem. They may make an error (not often) but if they do your not hung out to dry.

Doug

Check here:

World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

hehe got our posts mixed

Thanks guys, I really like that M1934 German Deutsches Rotes Kreuz on WW2GermanHelmets.com. I'll keep my eye on it

I bought my first German lid (M35 SD Luftwaffe) from Dave S. at World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE! . He's a really nice guy.

Lately, I have been sending projects to Jacob C. at Alexander And Sons Restorations: Home . He is amazing to work with. Very nice and keeps in great contact. He makes magic in terms of helmet restorations. He restored an Italian M.33 Alpini for me, and he helped me remove the bogus paint off of a beaded M40 I found (It may actually be an SS lid!) The latest project I'll be having him do is a U.S. Navy M1 in honor of my Buddy's grandpa that served in the Pacific as a radio man on large landing craft! He also has some really nicely priced helmets for sale!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    I bought my first German lid (M35 SD Luftwaffe) from Dave S. at World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE! . He's a really nice guy.

Lately, I have been sending projects to Jacob C. at Alexander And Sons Restorations: Home . He is amazing to work with. Very nice and keeps in great contact. He makes magic in terms of helmet restorations. He restored an Italian M.33 Alpini for me, and he helped me remove the bogus paint off of a beaded M40 I found (It may actually be an SS lid!) The latest project I'll be having him do is a U.S. Navy M1 in honor of my Buddy's grandpa that served in the Pacific as a radio man on large landing craft! He also has some really nicely priced helmets for sale!
    Thanks, I will definitely check those sites out!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post

I know him he is very nice guy and knows his helmets very well i am think about having him make me some camo helmets. He does very very good restorations on helmets. (If you want a good cheap look a like SS helmet or any other kind i would go to him) His work is impressive.

Alexander And Sons Restorations: Home

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    I am looking to buy a couple of German helmets, but I would like to know what websites you guys would recommend buying from. Obviously some websites are way over priced and others are out of stock on helmets. What dealers that sell German helmets have the best balance of selection and price? Thanks for any help you can give.
    The first thing that you have to learn is that if you want a decent original helmet you have to pay the market price.
    A big mistake many people make is to think that there's a hidden stash of cheap helmets somewhere waiting to be uncovered. Opportunities to buy good helmets cheap are very very rare. (and I mean good helmets , with a decent liner and 90+% decal).

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    I know him he is very nice guy and knows his helmets very well i am think about having him make me some camo helmets. He does very very good restorations on helmets. (If you want a good cheap look a like SS helmet or any other kind i would go to him) His work is impressive.

Alexander And Sons Restorations: Home
    Paying 300-460$ bucks for a crappy mock German helmet that has nothing to do with real history is a waste of money imo. Besides we are in the original helmets forum so I don't really see why you need to advertise such a business here.

If you double that amount you can buy a nice original German helmet.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Paying 300-460$ bucks for a crappy mock German helmet that has nothing to do with real history is a waste of money imo. Besides we are in the original helmets forum so I don't really see why you need to advertise such a business here.

If you double that amount you can buy a nice original German helmet.
    Unfortunately, not everyone is able to easily "double that amount." The original poster is looking to get into the hobby and I offered him two options - one of them being a more affordable option. Obviously anyone would prefer the real deal, but Alexander & Sons offers original German shells with high quality reproduction hardware and paint jobs that are far from crappy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast