Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

winter camo helmet + luft chickenwire

Article about: Hello members, i have 4 helmets to identify here is the third one and the fourth one can you tell me if this one is good? as the others were fake i guess those 2 are also :'( as always than

Default winter camo helmet + luft chickenwire

Hello members,
    i have 4 helmets to identify
    here is the third one and the fourth one
    can you tell me if this one is good?
    as the others were fake i guess those 2 are also :'(

as always than you very much for your inputs!
    best regards
    winter camo
    winter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwire

lufty chicken wire

winter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwirewinter camo helmet + luft chickenwire

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement winter camo helmet + luft chickenwire
    P
    Many

Both are bad.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks like all four were done by the same hand.
    There are many commonalities like the freshly rusted rivets and repro liners.
    Someone has been busy... sorry.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

thank you for all your replies and fortunately i don't own them !
    i'll never buy anything without being at 100% sure that the item is original
    i learned from my previous mistakes!

they re all coming from the same seller and sold as original...

best regards

You've only got to compare the difference in aging between the inner and outer shell on the snow camo!...

MAP
    ?

Winter camo and wire helmets..if original command top prices. Great that you are looking for advice first.

Have you considered using the classifieds here? Also, here are some reliable dealers.

Australia Helmet Dealers

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The second one is using American pattern reverse twist chicken wire. To reiterate again, this has never been found on a genuine wired helmet as the European pattern that is just a straight twist pattern was only ever used. It's the most obvious sign of all regarding this type IMO.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.