Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Winter Camo Stahlhelme

Article about: Thought it would be a good idea to have a single thread to document all the Winter Camo versions of the German Stahlhelme that our members may have in their collection. Would ask that you in

MAP
    ?

Wow...Thanks Dan/Jim. Those are some nice lids. I guess the majority of Winter camos we would see are probably relics. Just a hunch.

Thanks again for posting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter Camo Stahlhelme
    P
    Many

Nice, interesting helmets.

I used to like snow, until I had to work outside in the snow for a couple of winters.
    The thought of having to fight for your life in those conditions...

Anyway, here is my relic again,

Supposedly from the Ardennes, but the eastern front seems more likely to me.
    M40 ET66 with brass rivets and eagle delete.

Winter Camo Stahlhelme
    Winter Camo Stahlhelme
    Winter Camo Stahlhelme

MAP
    ?

Nice. Would be awesome if from the Buldge

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Guys,
    This is my first (I hope not a last one) winter camo M40 Luftwaffe helmet (with a battle damage?). I don't know too much about background. I bought this 1 week ago, and the guy who owned the helmet before me he bought this in Novgorod area last year.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter Camo Stahlhelme   Winter Camo Stahlhelme  

Winter Camo Stahlhelme   Winter Camo Stahlhelme  

Winter Camo Stahlhelme   Winter Camo Stahlhelme  

Winter Camo Stahlhelme  

?

my 2 winter-camo relics:

Winter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo Stahlhelme

...and side-by-side:
    Winter Camo Stahlhelme

cheers,
    Fabe

MAP
    ?

Nice guys..they are out there...

Nice seeing these winter camos --- after selling mine to a certain member here I suddenly got the urge to get another... but relic this time Will post when it arrives. Hope to see more winter camos posted!

Battle damaged winter camo recovered in Karelia. M35 DD ET 64 with several layers of different paint underneath the winter camo, camo is paint not whitewash and has not adhered properly and therefore flaked somewhat due to the smooth overpaint underneath. The white is almost a tan/pinkish hue due to age
    Named to a "Kaltenbach" and otherwise relatively complete... they come nicer in relic condition but this one's got lots of character and things to like, in my eyes at least. The battle damage is pretty heavy but not too distracting... definitely seen some action this one!

Can't seem to manage shooting proper HQ photos these days (out of battery on my Canon, so these are quick ones with phone), lighting and several other things are factors this time of year as well, but you get the picture.

Winter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo Stahlhelme

Tried taking a few better ones just now but the battery gave out --- I'll try to do it some more justice later.
    Last edited by slados28; 10-25-2016 at 04:12 PM.

A few better shots

Winter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo StahlhelmeWinter Camo Stahlhelme
    Winter Camo Stahlhelme
    Winter Camo Stahlhelme

MAP
    ?

That's a nice one!. Love the paint and damage and the fact that it is complete. Is this a new pick up?

My relic winter camo is paint as well and has also turned a pinkish hue from the rust bled through.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast