Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wire camo opinion

Article about: Just bought my first wired camo, please give me your opinions on it.

Default Wire camo opinion

Just bought my first wired camo, please give me your opinions on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wire camo opinion   Wire camo opinion  

Wire camo opinion   Wire camo opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wire camo opinion
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wire camo opinion

Wire camo's are always hard to judge, cause it so easy to add some wire. The only part I would bring up is the orange rust on the wire, as it looks fresh but it might just be the camera, not sure. It looks good to me but I will leave it to experts to validate it.

I will put it this way though, if it was the right price I would have bought it

Where did you buy it from anyways, a dealer or ebay?

I took a chance on ebay believe it or not, the price was right so i took a chance.

Done blame you mate, if the price is right go for it, I would have

Well done

It might be the pics, but it doesn't look much like a camo to me. Looks like a reissue repaint being that it's an SD M35. The wire looks a little recent for my liking and the rivet on the left hand side looks quite undamaged and not at all the same colour as the right one.... The last pic tell's me the liner is good, i would hedge a bet and say it's probably ok. Looks like a small one, what size is it? Is it a Sachsische Emaillier or a Quist?
    Last edited by Isle of Wighter; 03-16-2011 at 08:17 PM.

?

Apart from whats been said, to me the wire addition makes no sense, its very tight against the shell thereby rendering it useless to attach foilage or any other item for camo, plus i suspect this is an unfinished attempt, possibly chicken wire was to be added, but for some reason was left off, but i think its a post war addition, as for the helmet, it looks good apart from the pin already mentioned

That's my opinion also, unfinished, the chicken wire was never added, as for the left pin it does look like it was touched up at some point, but thats the only area, thanks for everyones comments.