Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Woodwork Heer SD

Article about: Great SD Heer! I actually emailed him about that helmet a few months ago but he never got back to me, I've read that he's not all that keen on the international bit... but, again; lovely hel

Default Re: Woodwork Heer SD

Great SD Heer! I actually emailed him about that helmet a few months ago but he never got back to me, I've read that he's not all that keen on the international bit... but, again; lovely helmet, congrats!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Woodwork Heer SD
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great SD Heer! I actually emailed him about that helmet a few months ago but he never got back to me, I've read that he's not all that keen on the international bit... but, again; lovely helmet, congrats!
    Thanks! and that sounds like him. Sometimes Karl is difficult to get ahold of. I had to send him multiple emails to get his attention.

Maybe I'll have to "spam it up" a bit next time... I actually think he's got some of the most interesting items at the best prices out of most any of the other dealers online. Hope his supposed aversion to selling internationally is just a rumor...

Anyway, that helmet's got most everything I look for in a helmet... named + FP number, complete and untouched

Very nice lid - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice M40, very cool finish and great decal! Makes me want an M40... even more!

Love the Helmet! I bet it has a great story to tell!

?

Fantastic looking helmet Corey
    The brushed paint, Czech chinstrap, and personalisation just ooze character.

Brad.

Looks like a great M40 , seems wartime overpainted ? You should try to work on your picture quality as the finer details are a bit obscured.
    But nice helmet , good catch.

done well there mr sir pyane. paint good decal good chin strap good, nice helmet. you wont ever replace it with a german strap i hope. what else can be said. will you try to look in the number in the skert.

?

It has a nice"been there" look to it but ini nice condition still.the decal is great looking as well. Having it named and with the original liner is a plus. Brush strokes are awesome....what more can I say? .....great RAD dagger as well!
    Dean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast