Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would like some opinions on this Heer Helmet decal...

Article about: Hey guys. Thanks for all of your help. Here are a couple more shots of the decal and liner. Again, the owner doesn't seem to "get it" when it comes to the shots I'm requesting, and

?

Default Re: Would like some opinions on this Heer Helmet decal...

Hey guys. Thanks for all of your help. Here are a couple more shots of the decal and liner. Again, the owner doesn't seem to "get it" when it comes to the shots I'm requesting, and the way I'm requesting he take them (outdoors in the daylight). I experience this from time-to-time; you spell it our as best you can and still get what you get. Hope these help...

Regarding the lot number and stamps, I'll request them.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would like some opinions on this Heer Helmet decal...
    P
    Many

The decal is a good Pocher but as requested ask for the maker (Ns?) .

?

Thanks francis006. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get the numbers though. I have a feeling the owner is not able to see the stamps (may have bad eyes). Regardless, I'm most interested in the decal authenticity, and from the latest photos you feel it is a good decal, correct?

yes , no problem with the decal so far . BTW the maker and lot Nbr can help to check first if the decal is original but also if it's an original one ,if it's wartime applied .

?

The decal looks fine to me.......but then again I know nothing of how to ID a fake decal and get screwed over alot.

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Thanks francis006. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get the numbers though. I have a feeling the owner is not able to see the stamps (may have bad eyes). Regardless, I'm most interested in the decal authenticity, and from the latest photos you feel it is a good decal, correct?
    Decals are much easier to analyze when you know the shell maker. There are certain shell/decal relationships that should or should not exist. This kind of decal on an NS shell is a good thing. I don't know about the liner though, it appears to either be Norwegian or suffering from red rot, or maybe it is just a naturally more red liner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2