Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Would you buy this helmet?

Article about: Found this helmet on my local CL for a small \\$450 His add says - "German M40 Wehrmacht single decal re-issued helmet large size E.F. 66 shell" Except there's only one thing... What

Default Would you buy this helmet?

Found this helmet on my local CL for a small $450
    His add says - "German M40 Wehrmacht single decal re-issued helmet large size E.F. 66 shell"

Does this helmet grab your attention?
    Would you purchase this?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Attached Images Attached Images Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet?  Would you buy this helmet? 
    Last edited by justino2263; 12-20-2015 at 07:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would you buy this helmet?
    P
    Many

Pics don't blow up (not correctly downloaded to the site?), hard to help with thumbnail size pics, otherwise looks ok.

My Apologies! Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?Would you buy this helmet?

Oh.. Nevermind. Pictures come out as a link for some reason whenever I try to upload these.

MAP
    ?

Still can't expand pictures. So much to help with.

Reissued generally means that a helmet was sent back, refurbished and the "re-issued" to a soldier. Helmets wore out and specifications changed (i.e. going from a double decal to single to no decal,)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sill not working...

I can't seem to be able to expand the pictures at all. I'll try another method and see where it takes me.

Okay, The pictures are saved into my downloads as a link, so they won't upload right to the site.
    These will be the largest pictures possible.

My deepest apologies!

Warm Regards,

Justin

MAP
    ?

No problem. You tried. Going out on a limb but I think it has a good chance. I expanded the view but will admit the resolution is poor. The devil is really in the details that we just can't see. But if legit, the price is more than right. Can they send you more pictures?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You can get accurate advice if just put some effort in and demand the pictures from the seller.
    See link below:

Picture quality is important!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast