Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.

Article about: Hi folks. Id like to hear some opinions on this helmet. Liner and pins are tight. Shell is a Q64? Serial # 371. The Police decal concerns me a bit more than anything else. The swastika decal

Default WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.

Hi folks. Id like to hear some opinions on this helmet. Liner and pins are tight. Shell is a Q64? Serial # 371. The Police decal concerns me a bit more than anything else. The swastika decal shows heavy wear where as the the police decal looks in better shape. plus you can clearly see the edge of what was the original police decal at the bottom. WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.Post war replacement? How about the rest of the helmet in general?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Combat Police Helmet opinions wanted.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I can't verify the authenticity of the decals but I do not think there another decal underneath. It is possible that then underlying backing of the decal slipped. I have an m35 Heer helmet where this happened to the decal.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say it's ok. Just a guess tho, and sometimes I'm overly optimistic...

MAP
    ?

Here is the link so you can see the decal and what I mean by the misalignment

M35 ET64 DD Heer - Beauty

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Actually my initial thought was it was a quirk with the decal...my assumption there is a decal underneath may have no merit. I checked your link ...i see the similarity

MAP
    ?

Apparently this is not that uncommon. Glad I could help. Looks like a nice lid.