Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 German helmet, need help with idenification

Article about: Hello everyone, need help identifying this WW2 German helmet.......KC

Default WW2 German helmet, need help with idenification

Hello everyone, need help identifying this WW2 German helmet.......KCWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenificationWW2 German helmet, need help with idenification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German helmet, need help with idenification
    P
    Many

?

Its definetely M35 DD Heer. Size 64, but I need better pics of the serial numbers to indenitfy the Manufacturer.

?

Q64 Lot#2886 going by the pictures. Not loving the decals - ........................especially at those angles.
    Regards,
    John

thanks, if you click on the photos can you get better magnification? ....... KC

The inside is fine ( paint, liner, chinstrap ) and I like the outside patina with it's years of accumulated rubs & knocks.
    The decals do look too good by comparison and I would NOT be surprised if they weren't those high quality French "perfect replica" decals ........h'mm.
    Like to see straight on close-ups.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

'36 domestamp (?), right shade of pea green, but no Big Foot eagle....possibly a generic variant used early before the BF....only a thought. More pix and better pix usually give a good verdict.

I can post better pics at a future date.......thanks, KC ps : yes it has the domestamp.

thanks Dan! , this helmet is early in great shape, the decals look original, I wonder where it came from. I wish it could talk. ....... KC, beer time for me now.

thanks! I will post better pics in the future,

?

Hello Keith, I haven't seen you for a while! Welcome back .
    So, this is the helmet you are going to inherit , am I correct? If so, I like what I see, so far. It's a nice Quist, my favorite maker.
    I'm leaning towards good . The regulation in 1940 called for the removal or covering of the tri-color shield decal with paint, not as many of these survived . That isn't to say they aren't out there.
    As the other fellas here stated, better photos are required for a definite conclusion regarding the originality of the decals . Straight on, up close and preferably with the "macro" setting would be great. You can come over to my house and I'll help you if you want.
    Thanks for posting this lid, I've been wanting to see it for a while since you first told me about it.
    Dean
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 German helmet, need help with idenification  WW2 German helmet, need help with idenification 
    Last edited by Dean; 03-25-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast