Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 german M35

Article about: by DougB Stefan, If you can discuss an item in its historical context you may be able to show your friends the student of history in you. My sons aged 21 to 15 now, have always brought their

Default WW2 german M35

hello everyone, I don't have much time (homework) but real quick, is this one original? i know about the post war paint. this is a combined gift from my family (bless their hearts) they want to get me something and this is the cheapest one i like that i could find (I don't want them to spend too much) i might pitch in some as well.

thanks for the help!

heres the link WW2 M35 German Helmet relic | eBay

a lid is all im looking for right now (bad economy) so this will be perfect!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 german M35
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW2 german M35

Dont see a link?

Now I do thanks

I like the ET 60 number but I see no PICS of the stamp of it would ask for better pics imo.

Eric

i know im always wishy washy about buying things, but once again, im postponing this helmet, something is screaming that there's something wrong with it and i should wait, thanks for the help, i could always count on you!

?

personally if i were you i'd gor for this item, it is more appealing to me! If the shipping is right i would go for this, but your decision!
    WW11 German Helmet Relic Found In Austria | eBay

all the best,
    Stefan

General Pattons lid at least you cant see through it!

Eric

?

True :P i just prefer those ones for some odd reason

all the best,
    Stefan

Thanks guys I really appreciate it, but I wouldn't be a able to go on with myself knowing my family spent alot of hard earned money on a helmet for me. In their eyes all they see is a hunk of steel, in my eyes, I see something I have wanted since december 27 2009. They don't need to spend money that could potentially go towards bills or payments just because im an excellent student who maintains a 4.0. I didn't get to where I am by having people do things for me or buy me things. I have always saved money and worked hard so I could appreciate what I have and don't have. I will keep my patience and wait till the time is right.

Thank you guys for the help, sorry I (once again) wasted your time.

Regards Alan

?

dont say that, you never waste our time and we are more than happy to answer any questions for you!!
    I'm in the same boat as you though, I'm 16 and have to save for what i want.

Happing Hunting!
    Stefan

?

Alan and Stefan my hat is off to you two young collectors. Work hard, have a great attitude and you will be successful in life. Too many people these days (kids and adults) have their hands out wanting others to do the work for them. Hopefully your work ethic and values will allow you to one day reap financial rewards and then you can buy any helmet you want.
    Keep it up.

Doug

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast