Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ww2 German M35 Camo Helmet

Article about: Hello Im looking at purchasing a ww2 camo helmet, before I buy it i would like to see what you think. Does it look real and what should I pay for it? thanks I owe you one! Curt

?

Default Re: ww2 German M35 Camo Helmet

just took more pics thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 German M35 Camo Helmet
    P
    Many

i still say noooooooo
    wayne

?

It doesnt matter how many pics you take , the replies will be the same, its not a real camo and the decals fake

?

I know freom one of my own helmets that Norwegian liners has 9 fingers. Does this also account for German lids? If the helmet itself is good and a period item, 250 bucks is within a reasonable price for a good condition M35.

Yep 9 fingers for German

Phill

?

German helmets also have 9 finger liners , they are usually found on the larger helmet sizes, but dont forget the norwegian liners are german liners just re-dyed red

cat66: again, if you are looking for a camo helmet, this one IS NOT it, as we have already told you. keep saving, find another from a good, reputable seller. don't be in such a hurry that you waste your money on junk. better to spend a little more on a good item than waste what you have saved on a post war refab. you will be much happier in the long run.

Quote by davejb View Post
    German helmets also have 9 finger liners , they are usually found on the larger helmet sizes, but dont forget the norwegian liners are german liners just re-dyed red
    and with a little work and acetone you can get a lot of that red dye off and use the liner to finish a lower end helmet, just to give it that complete look. that's what i'm doing and will hopefully have it finished in the next few weeks to post.

Guys, I understand what you all are telling our friend here and I agree to a point, but if the decal was good then it would be well worth $250, to me at least. I would get the ugly yellow and blue paint off and I would have a very nice single decal Heer M35 for a great price.

That being said, I am not really a fan of the decal and I wasn't aware that the yellow paint was on it as well. You would do well to spend your money on a better helmet. Also, if you are looking specifically for a camo helmet, then this one would not be for you regardless of the situation.

?

Hi Mo, i think whats happening here is, for me, the cost of this lid is very low but it is an original helmet with what appears to be a good liner, therefore as a helmet its a good buy, the paint can be removed as well as the decal and your left with a reasonable helmet for a reasonable price, over here that price $250 equates to £163 which is damn cheap , normally helmets over here cost a great deal more than the states and thats for a reasonable looking one, one in good condition with any decal on will cost well over £300 , a good original decalled camo would cost over £1000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast