Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 helmet German

Article about: Hi, What do you think about this helmet? how much is its value? i would buy it, but i don't know how much its value. thanks

Typical SE vents in fairly good shape paint nice large size too. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 helmet German
    P
    Many

If it is a 60 it would be a very small and rare size.

?

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Surely it depends on the asking price? I wouldnt say this looks like crap, i'd say it was a dam good helmet, but it all depends on your standards. Many collectors would be thrilled with a helmet like this, and it must surely be worth £5-600 (or more)? If the asking price is good, go for it!
    With helmets its all about condition. Damaged decals like this can be near impossible to resell unless at a large loss. As well, what makes an asking price "good"? Everyone's definition of a good price will be different, hence best to pass on something like this unless you are prepared for a hit in the wallet when you go to sell it.

I know size matters as the saying goes. And a 60 is small how often do you see a helmet that size, not that often.Would that not be a good selling point if purchased at a good price and sold in the future? The alder is in good condition. The liner is good the paint is good. Doug has a great point about condition is everything and he is correct. But, When was the last time a size 60 or 70 was posted? Offer 400-450.00 U.S . I think you would be safe. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I know size matters as the saying goes. And a 60 is small how often do you see a helmet that size, not that often.Would that not be a good selling point if purchased at a good price and sold in the future? The alder is in good condition. The liner is good the paint is good. Doug has a great point about condition is everything and he is correct. But, When was the last time a size 60 or 70 was posted? Offer 400-450.00 U.S . I think you would be safe. Marty
    I see them a lot for sale. For me condition is everything , not size , not price.
    Only 70's and higher command a better price if the condition is right.

The small size would put me off, I have one 62 in my collection that I regret buying as it looks like a child's helmet. A 60 would probably fit my cat.

A 60 is small I have a 62 and the largest I have is a 68, a larger size will increase the price by a 1/3. But it's like everything in collecting you've got to have one of each one heers, one ss, ........etc. To each there own. Marty

sorry. To each their own not there

But, When was the last time a size 60 or 70 was posted?
    A "70" was posted a few weeks ago, I posted it. Some art to it but still a "70"
    Pictured next to a "62"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 helmet German   WW2 helmet German  

A 60 is small I have a 62 and the largest I have is a 68, a larger size will increase the price by a 1/3. But it's like everything in collecting you've got to have one of each one heers, one ss, ........etc. To each there own. Marty
    I do not agree , I have sold very good NS 68 double decal Luftwaffe recently and it was not 30% more expensive and I had to seriously discount it. Nor do I see dealers asking more for a 68.
    62's are a good size to have and very representative together with 64 - 66.
    Besides isn't originality most important ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast