Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?

Article about: I am looking at this helmet, and I think it possibly might be real and I was curious if you experts believe it is? The seller wants \\$200 for it. First is it real? If real, without a liner is

Default WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?

I am looking at this helmet, and I think it possibly might be real and I was curious if you experts believe it is? The seller wants $200 for it. First is it real? If real, without a liner is it still worth the $200? It would look pretty cool in my curio cabinet.

WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real?
    P
    Many

For me its a painted relics.The air vets have been caulked and those chinstrap ''rings'' aren't real

Not even german. Probably Chilean or some other nation.
    No rivet holes for the liner either.

Worth $20, not $200.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank you guys, I am in awe of your expertise.

?

Run Forrest Run!!!!!!! as fast as you can away from this helmet and don't look back .

Regards Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images WWII Camo painted German Helmet, Real? 

It does have liner holes but it looks like they were welded up along with other places

Hi, this one is of no value whatsoever as a collectable piece , the cammo is certainly not period and the shell is a welded mess. Leave it well alone even at $2.00, the postage stamp bought to mail it will be worth more!! Leon.

im trying to comprehend if it was a correct configuration how the liner would of been held in position ,the other members have summed this stahlhelm up well ,my other observation is the final top coat was black if this was an original application the colour would denote a civic or firemans helmet ,pehaps this was somebody's attempt at replicating one ,who knows
    Regards James

P-U! A really bad looking shell. Piling on with the execution squad here. NH

?

It would make a nice pot plant holder if it had a few drainage holes in the dome.

Brad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast