Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?

Article about: Greetings first posting to this site. I was wondering if anyone would know what the price is if it was out on the market for sale. He fought with the 263rd INf. And the decal it looks like a

Default WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?

Greetings first posting to this site.

I was wondering if anyone would know what the price is if it was out on the market for sale. He fought with the 263rd INf. And the decal it looks like a third national. Just thoughts please.. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?   WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?  

Attached Images Attached Images WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?

If it comes with proof, then name your price.

But that is the hard part.

Sawdust M35 re-paint........ Nice lookin lid, is there an Adler on the other side?

Oh, and welcome

alder? I dont collect these things, call me stupid but a decal? no. There is only that one decal that looks coverd up a little.. I think its the 1st. national. BTW what do you mean m-35 repaint?

Hello Odessa 1, M35 is the model of this helmet , it has a nice rolled edge on the outer rim , and the air vents are riverted in the shell , it has been repainted with a paint and either sand or saw dust mix for camoflage purposes . its a very nice helmet , but you would need to post very clear close up pictures to confirm its the real thing , there are thousands of fakes out there , cheers Raymond

here are close ups on the paint camo finish. Can anyone tell me what decal is this, well of what you can make of it. ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?   WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?  

WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?   WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?  

Hi Odessa , the decal looks like its the national tri coloured shield , i like the camo finish and over all look so far , could you post some more close up pics of the adge on the outer rim and the outside of the liner riverts l.Cheers Raymond

thank you for your insite on this. I know it's original. I do have pictures of this fellow some where in storage. Im just wondering this value. Im thinking 200 bucks or so. I also for fun googled his name and it matches all my info on him also.

263. Infanteriedivision

Kdr : Generalmajor Franz Karl,
    Ia : Major i.G. Laegeler
    O1 : von Ribbeck
    Ib : Weber
    O2 : Johannes
    Ic : Oetjen
    IIa : Gehrle
    III : Kriegsgerichtsrat Hoffmann
    IVa : Intendanturrat Dr. Lanz
    IVb : Dr. Meier
    IVc : Dr. Vögele

IR 463
    Kdr : Oberst Ricker
    Adj. : Oberleutnant Roos
    13. : Oberleutnant Schmidt
    14. : Hauptmann Berthold
    Stabskompanie : Leutnant Schmidt
    I. : Major Wodtke
    II. : Major Baumann
    III. : Hauptmann Goßler

WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?   WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?  

Thanks for the new pics mate , i should have made myself more clear , i ment on the outside of the helmet where the camo finish is .If you have a picture of the vet that would be great to see , and if all your info is correct on the vet and its his lid you have a sort after piece there , alot more than $200 ,cheers Raymond

Here you go. I hope this helps. What would you think in your "professional" mind what it would be worth with helmet alone and the information I can back it up with,

?

Hi, i dont want to sound like im having a go at it but i dont see from your pics any wear to paint on top ,edges or round the outer liner pins ,it may be the pics, rgds Dave

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast