Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Railway Helmet???

Article about: Not familiar with these...but a friend just picked this up and I might have a line on it. As you can see it is minty (if legit) with just some minor "rust" on the outside. Am told

MAP
    ?

Default WWII German Railway Helmet???

Not familiar with these...but a friend just picked this up and I might have a line on it.

As you can see it is minty (if legit) with just some minor "rust" on the outside. Am told some of the paint is flaking off the inside dome as well.

These are all the grainy cell phone pictures that have been sent to me at this time.

This may sound lame, but I think these are quite rare? correct?

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Michael

WWII German Railway Helmet???WWII German Railway Helmet???WWII German Railway Helmet???
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Railway Helmet???
    P
    Many

?

Close up pics of the decals would be necessary but initial impressions are postwar decals and chinstrap. Jim (helmet2id) has a rare real one and his opinion would be most valuable.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Doug. In my dealer friends personal collection for now. He's on the fence....but if he decides to sell I will be sure to get clear pics.

Heard legit ones are quite expensive....

Many thanks!

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

the swastika 1 looks bad.

Bad decals.
    chris

Not one with which I would be comfortable I am afraid. Just my opinion. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Not one with which I would be comfortable I am afraid. Just my opinion. Jim G.
    Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Bad decals.
    chris
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    the swastika 1 looks bad.
    Thanks all.......I feel bad for my friend. He thought he had a sure fire winner......