Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Steel Helmet

Article about: Hi, I bought this German helmet a while ago, I believe it to be the 1935 model (though have no way of confirming), also I cant seem to make out the factory markings. Can anyone confirm if th

Default WWII German Steel Helmet

Hi,
    I bought this German helmet a while ago, I believe it to be the 1935 model (though have no way of confirming), also I cant seem to make out the factory markings. Can anyone confirm if this is the 1935 model, and does anyone have any idea what factory this helmet could have been made in?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Steel Helmet   WWII German Steel Helmet  

WWII German Steel Helmet   WWII German Steel Helmet  

WWII German Steel Helmet   WWII German Steel Helmet  

WWII German Steel Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Steel Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi,

Looks like a Quist helmet, size 64 (Q64) Need a better photo of the air vents but from first glance they seem to stick out a tad, so I'm guessing they are separate to the helmet and, if yes, you've got a nice M35.

Al

M38
    ?

Looks to me like a Quist M40 size 64 shell. Paint could be original but hard to tell for sure from these photos. Decent looking helmet.

Cheers,
    Terry

Hi, a Quist 64 M40 for me as well. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Me 3. A 40 for sure.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yep, instantly recognisable as M40 from pic 4 and the maker mark is clearly Quist 64. But, only obvious if you know what you are looking at which I guess is why we are such "spotters"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

M40