Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?

Article about: Hello everyone. Just had a helmet I wanted to post out of curiosity. It is up for auction at the moment. Just wanted to narrow down what it is exactly, no info given in the auction and these

Default WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?

Hello everyone. Just had a helmet I wanted to post out of curiosity. It is up for auction at the moment. Just wanted to narrow down what it is exactly, no info given in the auction and these are the only pics available. Appears to be a M42 with green paint job. When I looked at the liner it looked as if it was a Norwegian dyed color, then I got thinking is that a Norwegian paint color? appears to be close, just doesnt have the decals. anyways if Im completely off feel free to enlighten me. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?   WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?  

WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?   WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think you are correct. Looks Norwegian to me.

I actually want to get one of these someday.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for the input. I would like one as well, equip with decals tho

MAP
    ?

agreed! For years I considered these "ruined" German helmets. My opinion has changed (that is unless someone slaps a german decal on it)

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, Norweigan. I used to have one that was an M40 but sold it years ago.

Wheres a good place to look around for one with decals?

Beats me. They pop up every once in a while.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Todd. I have rarely seen them. Maybe more plentiful in Europe. Try searching some of the European sites.

Hi, that is definitely a Norwegian re-issued M42, you can even see where the decal was just in forward of the vent. Leon.

?

WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?WWII M42 German Helmet, Norwegian Liner?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast