Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

your help to know if authentic or not I bought his 2 helmets

Article about: Hello everyone I bought his 2 helmets and wanted to know if you could tell me if everything is authentic? thank you for your help, cordially

Name and shame the dealer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement your help to know if authentic or not I bought his 2 helmets
    P
    Many

Hi, two helmets that have fake decals i am afraid, the first of which appears to have a Norwegian re-dyed liner.I am glad you used paypal and will get your money back, but please do some research before you buy to avoid what could have been a very costly mistake. Post any other items of interest here first, we are only to happy to help. Leon.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Considering the forum just saved you 7000e, you might consider becoming a paying member.
    It's only 25$US, and it helps keep this place going.
    We have plenty of members who have been on here for as long as me... and they STILL refuse to dip into their pockets to pay for membership. Funny how they never have a problem finding money when it comes to purchasing militaria though.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    We have plenty of members who have been on here for as long as me... and they STILL refuse to dip into their pockets to pay for membership. Funny how they never have a problem finding money when it comes to purchasing militaria though.
    True that, although i think it's OK when they consistently give their knowledge back, especially when they are well versed in a particular area.
    Nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    True that, although i think it's OK when they consistently give their knowledge back, especially when they are well versed in a particular area.
    Nick
    That's the usual excuse used for none payment by a certain few... most of us have good knowledge in areas of particular interest to us... and we freely share that knowledge too, but we do not expect free membership of the forum because of it.

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Nick
    I disagree. Even those members still learn from this site.
    If they are interested in keeping this forum running, it is still a cheap investment.
    I am not required to pay, help anyone that asks for, (if I can), work here for free, and I still pay my membership fees.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My membership fee is not due for a few months but I felt guilty and just renewed for another year.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hope you got your $7000 Euro returned
    D.

Quote by officierpanzer67 View Post
    Thank you for your help I paid 7000 € his two helmets I will return them to the seller and be reimbursed by paypal, thank you
    Do that ASAP!!! Post before you shell out that type of cash, and my advice would be to build up your knowledge base before dipping your toes in the SS pond. In the long run it will save you a ton of money! Jim G.

CBH
    ?

This member only swims in the Deep End of Fakes, big money Junk.
    Few answers given, only questions asked.
    From KC's to SS helmets and now a NSKK Jewelled stick pin.
    Only expensive garbage, and he still can't find 25$ for a membership.
    He seems like a Crook to me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast