Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1941 German Gott Mit Uns Belt Buckle

Article about: I went to a yard sale and I came across this belt buckle and bought it. I was wondering what you guys could tell me about it, it says 1941 on the leather part attached to the buckle. How muc

jwp
    ?

Default Re: 1941 German Gott Mit Uns Belt Buckle

thanks ben,thats great,
    all the best,
    john.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1941 German Gott Mit Uns Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Thanks all for some great pics and glad for Ben Evans expertise. gonna keep checking yard sales. Never know what you may find.

jwp
    ?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Thanks all for some great pics and glad for Ben Evans expertise. gonna keep checking yard sales. Never know what you may find.
    hope you make some great finds !, I am lucky my dad collected a few german pieces during ww2 !!

Quote by jwp View Post
    hope you make some great finds !, I am lucky my dad collected a few german pieces during ww2 !!
    Yep you're lucky. Hold onto em. Amazing how valuable these Third Reich items are today. Yard sales can be a treasure trove sometimes. Got my father-in-laws Kar98 he brought back from Belgium. Grabbed it from some type of storage facility for weapons he claimed that was filled with pistols and rifles. Was drooling when he told me. Gave it to me in 95 I believe as his son did not care and would not know the difference between a 22L.R. and a 50 BMG. Lucky for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2