Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles

Article about: Gents I have been requested if I can create a database for the 1st pattern/right facing Heer buckles, so if you have any please post them in here and we can discuss each one if needed as to

?

New one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles   1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles
    P
    Many

Factory conversion of the Turnerbund buckle of the Wehrmacht. Eagle head on Gott. Rare beautiful alteration.The Central Wehrmacht disk is made of steel. basis - Praga Turnerbund cupronickel (nickel) ...With respect !1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles

The stand for the eagle's head always was a discussion during the TR period,
    anyway in about 1936
    The earliest type looked to its right wing as also the Reichswehr buckle did.
    This took until early 1936 when things changed. The "Reichsgesetzblatt"
    from March 11, 1936 stated: the eagle's head faced to its right. This was
    the heraldic description. Manufacturer's started making buckles facing both
    sides. In the srping of 1937 Hilter finally decided that for the official national
    emblem of the party and its organizations the eagle's head should face to
    the left wing. This is the opposite for state organizations.

Manufacturer's already changed their buckles in 1936, about spring. This
    one can conclude from catalugues and leaflets.

1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles 1935

1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles 1936

This discussion returned in 1941 and it was planned to get rid of all confusion.
    In a letter it was said why the eagle's head look a specific way: the eagle
    looked to the pole of the flag, which was said "towards the enemy" (see last
    image: dem Feinde entgegen).

So understand: it ALL had to do with heraldics!

?

Hello I am looking at buying a 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer EM/ NCO Buckle by Assman & Söhne from an online seller. It has no markings on it so I am not sure about authenticity. I have a photo of it but I'm not sure how to post it here. It looks like it is made from aluminum.

Quote by xtaint View Post
    Hello I am looking at buying a 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer EM/ NCO Buckle by Assman & Söhne from an online seller. It has no markings on it so I am not sure about authenticity. I have a photo of it but I'm not sure how to post it here. It looks like it is made from aluminum.
    Please start a new thread for your buckle.
    This thread will explain how to upload photos on this forum.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Steinhauer and Luck
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles   1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  

Great buckle Kirby but...I'm not really sure that is a ST&L...just deduction, by the way I post ST&L (type 1 to 4) and the other as your (nicknamed FAT LEGS 'till now, notype1 to 3) just for comparison and observation at all.

Andrea
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  
    Attached Images Attached Images 1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles  1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles 

My new one.1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles

Beautiful 2 piece right facing buckle Zeppelin, roundel eagle quite similar to the Overhoff right facing but for this reason "quite", 'till now no evidence for the right producer, so nicknamed BUMPED REAR :-D

Andrea

St&L ?1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles1st Pattern/Right facing Heer Buckles

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast