Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question

Article about: 1

Default Re: 2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question   2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question   2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question  

Ben

Hey, guys. Thanks, Guido... I'd love to see that Reichswehr on the forum some time. Ben, some very nice ones. I particularly like the eagle's head on your "right-facing" buckle. Here are some photos of mine. Nice little 2-piece heer thread going here Now if I could only remember where I read that about these buckles!

Best,
    Adam

?

Quote by aechols83 View Post
    I'd love to see that Reichswehr on the forum some time.

Here we go!

Best,
    Guido

That is a very nice buckle Guido, and for me quite unique
    Ben

I agree...very unique looking buckle! Thanks for sharing

Hi, guys. Here are images of very strange 2-piece "right-facing" heer that I came across and the likes of which I have never seen. I am very skeptical of this buckle. Everything seems a bit odd to me, including of course, the lack of ears. If original, this would be quite interesting and possibly unfinished by way of the lack of ears? I'm sorry I don't have a better photo of the roundel/eagle at the moment. What do you all think...one for the rogues gallery?

Best,
    Adam

2-Piece Aluminum Heer Parade Buckles: A Question  

?

Adam,

of course not a piece for the fake section, rather a rare and highly desirable nickle silver 1. model Heer buckle. The lack of ears is here the standard. The main feature is that these particular parade buckles were made in a 40 mm width against to usually seen 45 mm measure. Here is my one for comparison.

Best,
    Guido

?

...and another 40 mm parade buckle:

Guido,

Thank you so much for the information and your comparative example (great by the way!) I was unsure about this one as the seller described it to me as "standard size" which, of course assuming 45mm, through me for a loop. Unfortunately I have been so busy the last couple of days that I missed out on this one which has now been sold Oh well, not "meant to be" and perhaps there will be another somewhere down the road in the future.

Thanks again for the help.

Best,
    Adam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast