Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked

Article about: Here is a little something I picked up last week. It came with a friend but I'll show them separately. Maybe someone can identify the maker cuz I have no idea. Thanks.

Default Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked

Here is a little something I picked up last week. It came with a friend but I'll show them separately. Maybe someone can identify the maker cuz I have no idea. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked
    P
    Many

?

Hook nose ... Probably Dransfeld IMHO.. Others will be able to assist confirn or deny,
    Either way a nice (Unissued) ? buckle and tab worthy of any collection !! Nice addition !! Gwar

?

Wow, that's a great one! I don't know the maker is; these aluminum buckles are tough for me to distinguish from maker to maker. The eagle's head reminds me of C.T. Dicke, but I believe those are marked.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Wow, that's a great one! I don't know the maker is; these aluminum buckles are tough for me to distinguish from maker to maker. The eagle's head reminds me of C.T. Dicke, but I believe those are marked.
    If you think this one is nice, wait til you see the friend that came with it.

?

Love to have this one in my collection. I have a steel RODO Heer with an unmarked tab but I can't remember another Heer on a unmarked tab. Ben may be able to ID the eagle.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    If you think this one is nice, wait til you see the friend that came with it.
    Is the other one aluminum as well? Two mint or near mint aluminum Heer buckles is a rare find.

By the way, just to be sure, the buckle is also unmarked under the prong bar, right?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Is the other one aluminum as well? Two mint or near mint aluminum Heer buckles is a rare find.

By the way, just to be sure, the buckle is also unmarked under the prong bar, right?
    Yes, the other is a mint aluminum (more mint than this one) and marked, with marked/dated tab.

I'll take another look under the prong bar. Don't think I saw anything there. Get back to ya in a few.

Quote by Erno View Post
    I checked, It is unmarked. Nothing on the aluminum or the tab.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I checked, It is unmarked. Nothing on the aluminum or the tab.
    The unmarked tab is the actually the most interesting aspect to me. Like Kirby, I've not seen an unmarked tab before on an aluminum buckle (I'm not suggesting that there's any problem with it). I disagree slightly with Gwar above; I don't think the Adler matches the recognized Dransfeld design. It may be by Ernst Schneider, but again, I really can't be sure because aluminum buckles are always much harder than steel to attribute. Ben and Markus both know a lot more than me, so they might offer some more helpful information.

At any rate, it is once again a great buckle, and, regardless of the quality of its companion, a very fine addition to any collection.

?

I have an unmarked aluminum Police with a unmarked tab. Could be from the same company?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked   Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast