Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked

Article about: Here is a little something I picked up last week. It came with a friend but I'll show them separately. Maybe someone can identify the maker cuz I have no idea. Thanks.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have an unmarked aluminum Police with a unmarked tab. Could be from the same company?
    You could be right on that one.

Here is another buckle that I found by searching the forum, which might be from the same maker as Todd's:

Heer w/tab marked with B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked
    P
    Many

That's a great police buckle.

Todd, just moved it to the Heer section, mate that is a nice buckle and very hard to come by in this condition and you paid peanuts for it, very good find mate when time permits i will look through my archives and try and find a maker for you
    Ben

One possible candidate is Franz Reischauer, the eagle is worn on the other buckle and can alter the looks but look at the lettering, again just a possible candidate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked  
    Ben

Has anyone got a Franz Reischauer in good condition so we can compare eagles?
    Ben

Wow man that is crispy, if this is the worse of the two then I'm looking forward to the other one! good job mate.

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    One possible candidate is Franz Reischauer, the eagle is worn on the other buckle and can alter the looks but look at the lettering, again just a possible candidate
    Ben, are you sure that's not one of those cast fake Reischauer buckles on the left?

It is quite original
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    It is quite original
    Ok, just checking! I don't mean to cause offense. I saw one of the fakes on WAF that looked way too convincing. I didn't know until recently that they were painting the fake Heer buckles now.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Ok, just checking! I don't mean to cause offense. I saw one of the fakes on WAF that looked way too convincing. I didn't know until recently that they were painting the fake Heer buckles now.
    Have you got a link to it?
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast