Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Been offered this heer, thoughts?

Article about: Hi guys, I've been ofered this heer as a so called DAK, any thoughts? I'm still waiting on a pic of the rear...

Default Been offered this heer, thoughts?

Hi guys, I've been ofered this heer as a so called DAK, any thoughts? I'm still waiting on a pic of the rear...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Been offered this heer, thoughts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Been offered this heer, thoughts?
    P
    Many

The buckle looks original, Overhoff?, but heavily worn, partially denazified?, definitely not factory painted
    Best regards
    Iván

Lenny, the picture is at an odd angle, the buckle looks like a late war Overhoff made buckle, as to DAK, I have never seen a factory painted Heer buckle like that so to me its been painted at some point, as to when who knows
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 08-02-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    Ben

I thought a lot of DAK buckles were painted in the field? Saying that, if it was a late war buckle then it would be too late for Africa...

Lenny, just to add, I have only ever seen them in silver or blue
    Attached Images Attached Images Been offered this heer, thoughts?  Been offered this heer, thoughts?  Been offered this heer, thoughts?  Been offered this heer, thoughts?  Been offered this heer, thoughts? 
    Ben

Mmmm... not sure. I've seen genuine DAK helmets and equipment painted in a variety of colours done in theatre, but just not sure of buckles. I've been offered a few buckles form a contact and I'm picking them off one at a time. He's also got a blue over green painted Heer...

Here's a pic of what I've been offered, still waiting on pics of rears... (I've already had the HJ and DJ from him.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Been offered this heer, thoughts?  

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Mmmm... not sure. I've seen genuine DAK helmets and equipment painted in a variety of colours done in theatre, but just not sure of buckles. I've been offered a few buckles form a contact and I'm picking them off one at a time. He's also got a blue over green painted Heer...

Here's a pic of what I've been offered, still waiting on pics of rears... (I've already had the HJ and DJ from him.)
    The SA buckle looks fake and the other ones seemingly don't have much worth
    Best regards
    Iván

My initial thoughts to be honest, there is a chrome Berge & Nolte, A JFS or RODO Heer (think its JFS) two piece Assmann Heer, and the pimpf DJ, pics of the rear will tell all
    Ben