MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Belt with buckle

Article about: by GreekMilitaria This was glued on top of the buckle xD hahahaAttachment 684938Attachment 684939 this is from a repro belt right?

Default Belt with buckle

Hello i need opinions on this one buckle looks very strange
    belt is repaired?
    Belt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckleBelt with buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt with buckle
    P
    Many

Ergh.... poor thing has been sanded and polished to within an inch of its life and had a modern 'pop' rivet repair.

Leave it behind I reckon.....

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think its original but in very poor condition. The belt looks Ok except for the added metal studs (presumably a repair) and the buckle has been badly de-nazified. The back of the buckle looks odd though, perhaps it has been treated with acid? I will be interested to hear other opinions.

?

I have seen denazified buckles before but that is taking it to the extreme!

Original belt and buckle, the belt has been repaired and the buckle to be honest is a mess, I would leave it to be honest
    Ben

Not worth a sh*t!....

I picked it up for a very low price so i will keep it until i get a better one
    Thanks for the replies !!

Though I agree that its pretty much worthless, since you do own it I would personally have a look at restoring the leather belt. If you can remove those studs and sympathetically fill the holes you could end up with a reasonable belt if you can get a good buckle for it. Just my thoughts.

This was glued on top of the buckle xD hahahaBelt with buckleBelt with buckle

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Though I agree that its pretty much worthless, since you do own it I would personally have a look at restoring the leather belt. If you can remove those studs and sympathetically fill the holes you could end up with a reasonable belt if you can get a good buckle for it. Just my thoughts.
    i guess it will be my June's project :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast