Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle

Article about: Hi, I have had this a while and thought I would post it here. The web belt is greener than it appears in the pics, especially where it has been shortened and the colour is less faded. It cam

Default Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle

Hi,
    I have had this a while and thought I would post it here.
    The web belt is greener than it appears in the pics, especially where it has been shortened and the colour is less faded.
    It came with the leather tabbed green heer buckle, which has a 41 date on the buckle and 42 on the tab, both by the same maker and it looks to have left the factory like that.

Thanks for any comments,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle   Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle  

Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle   Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle

Hi Jerry, nice buckle by Noelle & Hueck, whether it was issued with the belt will be until we get proof the "unanwered question", belt looks ok from the pics, I would need a closer pic of the paint and stitching to say whether it was original or not but at first glance it looks ok. Nice set mate

BTW quite normal for Hueck buckles to have a different date on the tab and buckle
    Ben

Thanks Ben for your reply and the info on the different dates on the buckle and tab.

As I said, it has been shortened from 110 to about a 32 inch waist, so the stitching is hand done.

Here are some more pics.

Thanks,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle   Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle  

Dak/Trop web belt and associated buckle  

Nice belt Jerry
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice belt Jerry
    Thanks Ben.

Jerry

Great looking belt and buckle. That buckle is a real cracker! Looks awesome! Thanks for showing!

Rob