Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid) "ESL 42" Heer buckle.

Article about: Hi, I have this Ernst Schneider "ESL 42" Heer buckle on the way. I hope you like it! Regards, Paul

?

Default Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid) "ESL 42" Heer buckle.

Hi, I have this Ernst Schneider "ESL 42" Heer buckle on the way.

I hope you like it!

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.   Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.  

Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.   Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.  

Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.   Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Schneider (Ludenscheid)  "ESL 42" Heer buckle.
    P
    Many

Lovely minty can't get much better

?

Beautiful piece!

?

Thanks guys!

I was looking for a mid-war Heer buckle in nice condition and it's not as easy as it sounds! I picked this up from Malcolm Wagner in the UK, a decent honest dealer that I've used several times before and can recommend.

Regards, Paul

Cheers Paul looking forward to your pictures when it arrives

Very nice buckle Paul and in good condition
    Ben

?

Hi Harry and Ben, many thanks for taking a look too. Sadly, this purchase didn't have a happy ending, and is something of a first for me.... I contacted the seller on Friday to ask if they had sent it yet, so that I could look out for it, and I received this reply:-

"Hi Paul
    Very sorry we could not locate the buckle , possibly sold at a show and not documented ,we have refunded your payment in full
    Regards Malcolm Wagner"

I know these things can happen, Malcolm has a big stock, and it can get chaotic at shows when it's busy, but I have to tell you I am very disappointed! I feel like I was mugged!

Of course I don't blame Malcolm at all, I'm sure it was a genuine mistake. He's refunded me in full, and has said that if he does find it he'll be in touch.

Someone has obviously picked up a nice example at a (probably UK) show. If the lucky person who bought it sees this post, and wants to make an instant profit (!), let me know and I'll buy it.

The phrase 'Don't count your chickens until they've hatched' springs to mind. I'll be posting pictures only once I've got the item in my grubby hands from now on...

Regards, Paul

Thats unlucky Paul, keep looking mate, you will find another nice example
    Ben