Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fantasy and Heer Buckle?

Article about: Hello. Got these for Christmas. One looks like a fantasy buckle and the other a Heer buckle. Does the Heer look legit? Hard to make out the maker stamp. Looks like DRF & Co. I know there

Default Fantasy and Heer Buckle?

Hello. Got these for Christmas. One looks like a fantasy buckle and the other a Heer buckle. Does the Heer look legit? Hard to make out the maker stamp. Looks like DRF & Co. I know there are plenty of fakes out there so your opions are appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fantasy and Heer Buckle?   Fantasy and Heer Buckle?  

Fantasy and Heer Buckle?   Fantasy and Heer Buckle?  

Fantasy and Heer Buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fantasy and Heer Buckle?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fantasy and Heer Buckle?

You are right on the fantasy buckle. But the Heer looks good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you. Never had any buckles so I'm very green when it comes to them. Figured the Totenkopf never appeared on any buckles that I'm aware of and the RZM stamp looks very wrong. The Heer being good is a real bonus for Christmas!!!

Your Heer buckle is good by Dr Franke & Cie, Ludenscheid, as you know the other is a total piece of crap, here is a Dr Franke for reference
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fantasy and Heer Buckle?   Fantasy and Heer Buckle?  

Ben

If you find a Totenkopf Buckle with "Front heil" or "Gott mit uns" it's a fourth reich fantasy, the Heer buckle is nice!..

?

Every time I check out German buckles on eBay you'll find a bunch of these skull buckles listed. I can't believe how many bid they get.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Every time I check out German buckles on eBay you'll find a bunch of these skull buckles listed. I can't believe how many bid they get.
    Its unreal really!!!
    Ben

Thank you. I noticed there is a thread for fakes if you would like, I can add the skull buckle to it.

Quote by popcorn View Post
    Thank you. I noticed there is a thread for fakes if you would like, I can add the skull buckle to it.
    Yes please if you can add it to the rouges gallery thread it can join the rest in there

Thanks
    Ben

Done. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast