Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

(Finally) Heer belt with buckle

Article about: FINALLY i got myself a belt and a buckle. The belt is marked 1939 and the tab on the buckle 1938 but i dont care.

Default (Finally) Heer belt with buckle

FINALLY i got myself a belt and a buckle. The belt is marked 1939 and the tab on the buckle 1938 but i dont care.
    (Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle(Finally) Heer belt with buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement (Finally) Heer belt with buckle
    P
    Many

That is actually a very nice set, Gebruder Dyle is a very hard maker to get hold of, that is a good find
    Ben

Thank you, i like this set very much. The ALU buckles look better than the steel ones IMO. Cheers

Looking good, I love combat worn items. I wouldn't worry about 38 and 39 dates, that happened when they were issued. If it was 4 or 5 years then maybe belt was swapped out, either war-time or post war, but not a big hassle. I think sometimes we forget that back in the war they were belts and buckles, not that high a priority. It held load bearing equipment. They didn't care if dates matched, they used what they were given.

Only thing better than a combat worn item is a signed combat worn item!