Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First Belt an Buckle purchase!

Article about: I bought this belt an buckle over the weekend, From my research it appears to be genuine, but I would like some opinions or any information. To me it looks like a Heer buckle and a Luftwaffe

Default First Belt an Buckle purchase!

I bought this belt an buckle over the weekend, From my research it appears to be genuine, but I would like some opinions or any information. To me it looks like a Heer buckle and a Luftwaffe belt?????
    Here is the information I could read...On the tab E.FERD WIEDMANN FRANKFURT A.M-S 1938First Belt an Buckle purchase!First Belt an Buckle purchase!
    On the clasp OLC...on belt 92...,also under the there is the letter "H" carved into the leather.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Belt an Buckle purchase!
    P
    Many

The pictures are terrible but it all looks genuine to me. I dont see any particular reason for thinking the belt is Luftwaffe. The buckle is well worn but it looks like a perfectly good set.

Nice salty buckle!....

no problems to me.

Both buckle and belt are original, buckle is a Heer buckle made by E F Weidmann. More detailed pics would be nice

- - ------- - -

BTW welcome to the forum
    Ben

First Belt an Buckle purchase!First Belt an Buckle purchase!First Belt an Buckle purchase!First Belt an Buckle purchase!First Belt an Buckle purchase!Sorry about the pictures, here's a few better ones.
    Thank you for your help!

Good pictures and a nice belt and buckle.

?

Welcome to the forum... Nice "Catch" pardon the pun... OlC -Overhoff & Cie,Ludensheid...G

Thanks for the extra pics, you have a very nice honest combat set there, good find in my eyes
    Ben

?

Welcome to the Forum, very nice Heer set there

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast