Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Have a belt buckle want some info

Article about: Hello ! i want to know if it's a real one and how much it is worth today the description say steel army belt buckle i have no year or anything on it . Could it be a repro ? we can't see the

Default Re: Have a belt buckle want some info

Quote by frenchy View Post
    Jock it's an american store online and they ask 95 us but i email them and offer 65 us with a bunch of items i have the intention to buy from them at the end if everything works my little shopping craziness will cost me 350 $ us minus the shipping . ( i know some of you spent thousand of dollars at once ) i have to start at the bottom of the ladder
    Us women when we go shopping for something it's crazy
    Lots of overtime for the next month lollllllllllllllllll
    Thanks everyone for the help
    Frenchy,

95 is top dollar, maybe you should consider UK online dealers with the £ being pretty crap at the moment? I have never spend thousands but 350 is not the bottom of the ladder, its a lot of money. Good luck

Jock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have a belt buckle want some info
    P
    Many

The site that this buckle is from is not bad at all, I have bought quite a few good buckles from him at very reasonable prices
    Ben

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Frenchy,

95 is top dollar, maybe you should consider UK online dealers with the £ being pretty crap at the moment? I have never spend thousands but 350 is not the bottom of the ladder, its a lot of money. Good luck

Jock
    I agree with you Jock on one thing the Uk money is crap like you say, i am trying to find a trusty dealer in uk as i am new to this it takes more time but as i was surfing some are not bad but they were killing me at the end with shipping and the duty here in Canada is a bit more nosy with my package why ??? don't know but yes as i get more confident and with some great help you guys gave me i am on my way
    Frenchy

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The site that this buckle is from is not bad at all, I have bought quite a few good buckles from him at very reasonable prices
    That is what i want to hear
    Frenchy

Frenchy,

Can't help with UK dealer as I am in Germany and have been for a long time.

If Ben has used this dealer and thinks its a fair price, then I guess it must be.

Its all in where you are located, it would not cost that where I am but I suppose I'm just a tight Jock.

Regards

Jock

Young collectors in your country need you mate

Attached Images Attached Images Have a belt buckle want some info 

Nice buckle Frenchy.......... 90 USD. is pretty much standard. Shipping to Canada about another 10-15 USD. and about 95 % of the time if they ship USPS, the packages manage to slid through customs. At least they have for me.
    Gentlemen........... As a collector in Canada we have very few options as far as dealers are concerned. If you manage to find a dealer in all of Toronto with any kind of selection you are extremely fortunate. Overseas you guys probably can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.
    You can't always compare pricing here to there.......... there is so much to choose from your dealers and private purchases.
    Concequently we pay in USD, Pounds or Euro each more than the CDN dollar. Then theres +++.
    Anyway you guys don't need an economy lesson.......you've all been there, done that and got the t-shirt.
    If I like an item. I do a little price checking and bite the bullit, within reason............. ya gotta love this hobby.
    Regards to all Detlef

Brumbar i so agree with you as i am new to this everytime i see something i would like, i am having a heart attack after all the price added shipping ect and i have to dream when i read all the great find members of this forum get at flea market or even digging somewhere but i will keep shopping everyday and i will find all the stuff i want .

?

it depends on where you buy

Quote by frenchy View Post
    Brumbar i so agree with you as i am new to this everytime i see something i would like, i am having a heart attack after all the price added shipping ect and i have to dream when i read all the great find members of this forum get at flea market or even digging somewhere but i will keep shopping everyday and i will find all the stuff i want .
    I have bought alot of buckles from the US, at one time the strong £ to the $ was great, however if you continue to collect and become an advanced collector the rarer buckles are going to cost you whatever, trust me , I have been there
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast