Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

Article about: You are correct: a fake. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

You are correct: a fake.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

Them old SS runes in a diamond again Ade. They keep coming. Nearly as bad as the OLT buckles. Good ol Tony. (BTW I met him at the last Bedford)

I am a bit late on this thread but wanted to put my thoughts into it. First-the Heer buckle is good. It is not as popular as the two piece nickel buckles are and those come in both 45 and 40mm styles. I believe the alum. ones only are found in 45mm. These are tough to find in any style and $75.00 is a great buy. Glad to see you bought it. The SS Rodo --I was surprised there were not more immediate negatives on this buckle as it is the classic fake of this model with the oversized maker mark the catch and the prong bars plus other things. The SS officers is also a fake and a bad one at that.

Bill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3