Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Army Aluminum

Article about: I have that niggley feeling again!!!! It always happens with Aluminum ones............Assmann??

Default Heer Army Aluminum

I have that niggley feeling again!!!!

It always happens with Aluminum ones............Assmann??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Army Aluminum   Heer Army Aluminum  

Heer Army Aluminum   Heer Army Aluminum  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Army Aluminum
    P
    Many

With the pebbled rear John I would have said Assmann, saying that the tab does not belong to it, two piece never had tabs and the eagles does not look like a Assmann eagle. Is the roundel original to the box John?
    Ben

Looking at it Ben, it appears to have been together all it's life (the roundel)

Regarding the tab, it does not appear to have been added recently, but like you say, a bit like SS buckles with leather tabs eh

Saying that though, I think I'll leave as is...............thanks buddy

John

Here is an Assmann combat buckle for example, the lettering is quite similar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Army Aluminum   Heer Army Aluminum  

Heer Army Aluminum  
    Ben

Here you go John, other comparison shots

Ben

Looking at the make up of your buckle John, look at the lettering, also look at the rear comparison, the pin heads, I would say your is an origin an two piece by Assmann with added tab
    Ben

Cheers Ben. ..... At least it's a real one this time