Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Belt Buckle

Article about: I have been offered this buckle for \\$85, just want to know if its legit and if its worth this much. Thanks for looking.

Default Heer Belt Buckle

I have been offered this buckle for $85, just want to know if its legit and if its worth this much.

Thanks for looking.

Heer Belt BuckleHeer Belt Buckle
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer Belt Buckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Belt Buckle

nice buckle mate good to see another kiwi on the forum ,i dont no much about them but im sure another member will be able to help ! .cheers

Thanks jumpingjank, this is a great international site, but its great to meet other collectors from my area.

yea its a awesome site they have helped me so much ,and its great to meet other collectors from NZ not too many kiwis come on here haha

Yeah i agree, the amount of knowledge on this site amazes me, its a great place for newbes like me to learn about my new hobby.

Need to provide bigger close-ups Scooter if you want opinions, but I believe these are the 2 piece 'parade' buckles. I think the Northern boys will say thats a bit too much $ but it seems to be the going price down here ( about $30 more at dealers )
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It looks like a F W Assmann made buckle, I would like closer pics of the front just to be sure. For @$85 it is the top price for this type of buckle in mint condition. If it turns out original and you like it dont pay more than $60, but again its personal to you
    Ben

Thanks for the info guys, i cant get any other pics unfortunately, if they are only worth about $60 i might hold off, cant really afford it anyway but if it was cheap i would have found the money.

Thanks again for the help.