Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Belt and Buckle

Article about: Hello. I am planning on buying this belt and buckle and it appears to me that it is an oeriginal piece from third reich period. Does anyone see any issues with the authenticity of this item?

Default Heer Belt and Buckle

Hello. I am planning on buying this belt and buckle and it appears to me that it is an original piece from third reich period. Does anyone see any issues with the authenticity of this item? Thank you for your help.
    Heer Belt and BuckleHeer Belt and BuckleHeer Belt and Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt and Buckle
    P
    Many

Something doesn't look right about the buckle,the head of the eagle isn't well defined...I really shoudnt give too much advice though as Im new to Belts an Buckles myself,I would wait until others chime in!

?

Run away as fast as you can Run.... Run... Bad, poor "Pidgeon Head " FAKE !!

You got it! Thanks, guys. Now that you mention it, it looks god awful. I should buy it just to destroy it so there is one less fake out there.

?

Naptime, Thanks for posting.. Do some resaerch and keep in mind "We all have been duped" at one point or another.. Myself recently... Keep collecting.. Before buying I would advise you to post here before buying, If unsure.. rather then shell out your hard earned $$ for nothing... Take care Naptime...G

?

That is one ugly bird. There are lot of originals army belt and buckle sets. Check Estand and a few dealers.

WRF saves another.

Actually, looks pretty good for a pigeon!!! .......... piss-poor attempt at an eagle though!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Alright alright. Have your fun at my expense. I saved $100 so I'm not complaining!

?

Danmark... Your a "Cad".. You always make me laugh...Nice response !!! G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast