Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Belt and Buckle

Article about: Hello. I am planning on buying this belt and buckle and it appears to me that it is an oeriginal piece from third reich period. Does anyone see any issues with the authenticity of this item?

?

We are all here to learn. This is just one of the easier fakes to pick out. When I first discovered the forums I found out I had a few repos I bought as real. Everyone in this hobby has made mistakes. You can't even really trust the reference books. They all have some mistakes. As the repos get better the forums become an even more important source of information.

Read the thread on WAF on the fake SS tuxedo badges. You had some big time dealers and collectors laying out $$$$ money on fakes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt and Buckle
    P
    Many

As the lads have stated the buckle is a pigeon head fake, have a look through the fake Heer thread, most fake buckles are featured in there
    Ben

Hi Gwar, I'm not really into belts and buckles, but noticed the Pigeon head instantly, things I collect rarely get posted. But constantly seeing other items shown by other collectors, you do start to see fakes when there posted.
    Regards SK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2